We Make Art Public
YOUR THEME: LIFE IS AN EXTREME SPORT
Bombard us by email or in person at the SAT, with your USB key or CD.
Inspired by the iPod Battles, MAP IMAGE BATTLE I will enable three artists to have their work exposed on a billboard in Montreal for a period of one month!
Rules and specifications:
– Images of all art forms are accepted
– Dimensions for submisssion: 5 x 7 – 200 dpi
– All originals must at least be between the sizes of 11 x 14 – 300 dpi to 20 x 28 – 300 dpi
– In order to avoid any casualties, any image of bad taste will be rejected, that also goes for your kitty’s pictures.
– Maximum of 5 photos per participant
Send your munitions to email@example.com
Enter “IMAGE BATTLE” in the subject box, along with your name, age, city, country and website (if applicable).
***DEADLINE EXTENDED!! NEW SUBMISSION DATE***
Contest ends on December 14th and the winners will be announced on December 28th via the Facebook group and on the MAP blog.
MAP wants you. Bring your troops.